Training 4 – The convergence or integration of physical and logical security as a must for companies
- Loss or theft of sensible data. Physical security as a first line of defense
- The ICT, this unknown thing in a Company
- New Threats
- Insiders vs. Outsiders
- Who’s in charge?
- Legal responsibilities: national vs. international ones
- CSO vs CISO. Internal vs external auditors.
- Convergence or divergence
- Convergence of physical and logical security as an opportunity
- Who will be in charge?
- Integration as a reality
- The future of the connected world
- The future company and the future crimes
Trainer and Certificate: Luca Tenzi, HP-OMTRA School course
Expert of corporate security, Vice-
president of the CLUSIS – Switzerland
Luca Tenzi, Expert of corporate security Luca has more than 20 years of experience in multinationals. He led security operations in different domains, from industry to pharma, ITtechnologies and Telcoes, financial institutions and a number of companies, all Fortune 100 and 500. He also works with secialized agencies of the UN, among which the ITU, where he is Security Integration Officer. As an adept of the convergence of physical and digital security, he leads several projects of technology integration taking into account emergent threats, asymmetric threats, geopolitical issues, human factor and any challenge which may raise for a company security.
Attendees : max. 30 persons
Price : 300 Eur + VAT per person, didactic material, 2 lunches and coffee breaks included
ATTENTION : this special cost is granted and available in priority for the participant at the Congress